Saturday 18 April 2009

Last night the DJ stole my pike.

This, made my day.

Laniibomb. Shes small. You can hug round her twice. says (17:23):
*IM GOIN TO BE SICK

Tezz loves milk<3 says (17:23):
*why

Laniibomb. Shes small. You can hug round her twice. says (17:23):
*were cleaning out
*my dads closet
*and i just found a whip. LMFAO.
*I CANT BREATHE FOR LOL'ING



Why is it, that other peoples lives getting a bit messed up, makes you happy? I always get that sick little sense of pleasure when watching someone else get embarassed. Your not human if you don't. I think the part of me that gets embarrased is long dead. The only secrets im keeping are other peoples, im not a big fan of lying, but when i do, i always have the double negative to back me up.

' I DIDN'T NOT SLEEP WITH YOUR MOTHER... HONEST' Works a charm. Only around 75% effective however.

Maybe i should learn klingon.

Then I could scream everything im peoples face and they wouldnt know.

Here is a klingon.














There is another meaning to the word klingon. 'KLINGON





A tiny piece of shit (Also referred to as a ) that hangs from your butt hair that is hard to get out.
'You need TP to get the klingons out of uranus''



Sexy...

No comments:

Post a Comment