Friday 17 April 2009

Bex<3

This is a blog about Bex Hall. She is fucking fantastic.

BBBBBBBB (#) ?? says (02:11):
*irwin. from the hoosiers.
*right.
*just fricking FLEW into my house
*saying that I was mr a
*+ i was like "dude you got the worng house"
*and he tried to pull my face off 'cause he said it was a mask
BBBBBBBB (#) ?? says (02:12):
*+ i was like
*f#ck off
*tezz'll kick yo' ass
*+ then he went
*muahaha
*+ pulled of HIS face
*to reveal HE was mr a + was decieving the world
*then he boarded a space ship + went to mars to find life

HOW BEAUTIFUL

IS THAT MIND.



She is a star and i love her to bits.


THIS IS BEX.















love her, she's pretty and fun, and she links me to youtube videos all the time that i have to watch and they're all the better because she's the one showing me them.


Bex is fucking special.

2 comments: