Friday 17 April 2009

I really should get some sleep.

I fear i may be becoming nocturnal.

6am last night

AT LEAST 03:45 tonight.

And sometimes just no sleep.

What the Devil is happening to me.

Well whilst i'm here. A few things need to be said.

Such as...

My hair is now dark blue under the fringe. Not because of a side affect of one of my many diseases (Sophie) But because Lauren dyed it, it was meant to go a lighter blue but instead it looks black, hopefully it will brighten up. Also my bed is covered in dark blue hair dye. How irritating. Theres enough stains on that thing already, really, ask Rack and Makin.

I think i should find a picture, to sum up how i feel right now...



















That is me, monged out on some lump. THAT is how i feel.

Monged out...

On a lump.

knackered, but i cant sleep.

I really should try.


Like

Right now.



Goodnight xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment