Monday 20 April 2009

Its time forrrrr...

PRE AND POST KITCHEN POST TIME.

I write what i want before hand. Then i go get it and comment on it when i get back. SIMPLES

Think is, due to my eating disorder, i have no appitite there for, i have no clue what i want.

Being hungry without an apitite = BADTIMES

I know there is chicken in the fridge.
I know there is smoked pork sausage in the fridge.
I know there are two crunch corners.

SPEAKING OF CRUNCH CORNERS

THIS, BLOG READERS

WILL MAKE YOU PROUD

You know when your opening a fruit/crunch corner.
And there is always the , sort of skin on it. And you always try to get it to lasy all the way across...





I MANAGED IT


RIGHT ACROSS


IT WAS IMMENSE

made the yoghurt taste like shit tho.


Anyway. TO THE KITCHEN


heres something to look at

Back


i had chicken and some cheesestring



that was fun

in a bit x

No comments:

Post a Comment